- Anchor unsalted Butter 150 gm
- Icing Sugar 80 gm
- Egg 1 No
- Flour 400 gm
- Colatta Hazelnut Chocolate Cream 150 gm
- Whole Hazelnut (chopped) 50 gm
- Vanilla Essence
- Beat Butter and Icing Sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Then add egg at a time, next add vanilla essence.
- With mixer on low speed, beat in the mixed dry ingredients. (Flour, Hazelnut, and Hazelnut Chocolate Cream)
- Roll out the dough in rectangular tray. Let it set a few hours or overnight. Then cut into stick and baked at 180 C for 10 to 20 minutes
- Colatta Milk Compound 400 gm
- Colatta Dark Compound 50 gm
- Colatta Rice Crispy Vanilla/Chocolate
- Melted the Milk Compound and Dark Compound separately in double boilers over barely simmering water. Spoon the Chocolates into piping bag and drizzle over the cookies in a decorative manner.
- Use Rice Crispy Vanilla/Chocolate as a decoration. Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes in chiller until set
- Ready to serve